ABOUT YOUTH COUNCIL
What will you do?
- Expand peer and professional networks
- Work with artists and museum professionals in workshops
- Be empowered to become a leader in your community
- Join a community of youth within El Museo and East Harlem
- Contribute to El Blog, the Youth Council’s blog
Youth ages 16 to 20 who are excited about collaborating with other young people, artists, and arts professionals in a creative setting.
When does Youth Council take place?
Meetings are held at El Museo del Barrio on Wednesdays, 4:30pm—6:30pm, in the fall from October through mid-December and in the spring, February through May. During the summer Youth Council will meet once a month for day-long retreats.